A typical Sunday:
- Visitor parking is clearly marked in front of the playground fence.
- Sunday school starts at 9:30. Anyone will be glad to direct you to a class. Come a little early for coffee.
- At 10:30 we all gather in the sanctuary for a time of worship - we will sing, pray, listen to God's word; its a wonderful time!
- The children are dismissed to children's church after a little while. There is also a nursery for the little ones.
- Worship will last till around 12:00. Stick around and let us get to know you.
- If you fill out a first-time visitor card and return it to the pastor you will receive a gift!
- We also have an evening service at 6:00.
A typical Wednesday:
- Prayer meeting, children's ministry and discipleship groups start at 6:00 pm.
- We also have a youth worship service at 6:15
- We all come together to share a meal on the second Wednesday of the month.
You are Welcome at Oakcrest anytime!